The next Foundation Course at the ICH is starting on 28 September. This course is run at weekends. It is great fun, very interesting, changes your perspective, and can lead on to the Professional Course which would qualify you to practise. To find out more go to www.ichypnosis.com.
11,000 people have now downloaded the “Learn self-hypnosis” app and there have been some very positive reviews, so thank you to my reviewers. I am now working on the third series of apps and this is likely to include:
- Bulimia nervosa, for those who want to stop bingeing and purging
- Glove anaesthesia, for pain management
- IBS, a diarrhoea version
- Panic attacks, a coping strategy
- Relaxation imagery
- Self-soothing training, for bulimia and other conditions
- Skills of good weight managers
- Worry time, for those who feel controlled by worries
and there will be two more, possibly Coping with pregnancy and Tamoxifen side effects.